We stand behind our services and provide a risk-free refund policy to all of our clients. No one in our business can accurately predict a specific outcome, but we can promise to do everything possible to maximize the probability of outstanding results. When you enroll with us, you can expect quality, professional service before, during, and even after your enrollment. We work fast to set up your account and you will only be billed a one-time setup fee AFTER we have completed our setup work. The setup fee is nonrefundable regardless of the outcome of our service results; however every penny of the money you pay us after your setup has been completed is guaranteed or your money back. After we have worked on your reports for a full 12 months, in the unlikely event you are unsatisfied with the end result you may request a refund in writing.
To qualify for a refund you must comply with the following:
• You must send us all of the results received from Equifax, Experian and Trans-Union as well as any correspondence you receive from creditors or collection agencies in response to our efforts as soon as you receive them. We need to know what results occurred in response to our disputes with the credit bureaus and your creditors. You may send us the results via fax, email, mail, or upload the results directly into your secure
online account. If you do not receive results every 30-40 days, you must notify us so that we troubleshoot and attempt to resolve the problem with the credit bureau in question. If you fail to send us the results on a monthly basis you will not be entitled to a refund because we would not be able to do our job to the best of our ability.
• You cannot simultaneously dispute items with the credit bureaus yourself or hire another company as this may hinder our ability to obtain maximum results.
• You must immediately notify us if you move, enter into a new marriage or change your name while you are enrolled with us.
• We automatically bill your credit or debit card every month after services have been rendered and if your payment declines for any reason more than once over the course of your 12 month enrollment, you will not be entitled to a refund.
• If you move, you will be required to send and confirm that we have received documents from you for verification of your residency, social, and identity with the credit bureaus. If you move, you must send us updated proof of residence.
At the time of the refund request, you must provide us with a freshly updated credit report from all 3 credit bureaus. We will complete a review of your reports and compare your original credit reports from your start date with the credit reports pulled after your 12th month of service has been completed and paid for.
Since there is no way we can predict how many questionable items are on your reports or how many items we will be able to delete, we will consider deletion of a negative item or correction to any of your credit reports the equivalent to a $95 value. We will multiply the number of deletions per bureau X $95 to calculate the value of our services rendered. We then deduct the value from what was charged. If the value is lower than the investment, you will be entitled to a
refund of the difference